Sunday, July 17, 2005

Well....

Sunday, sabbath day.. but also one of the most tiring days for me. I think this year i only had 2 breaks from playing. If i'm not playing at Dh i will be playing at dp, or cheras.. or even in ampang.. tiring is the word. Sometimes i see it as a routine & get really really tired and worn out.. spiritually, emotionally & physically. Everytime when someone says "Remember this is not a routine & we are serving God so we shouldn't think that way and we should always feel excited & priveledged to serve".. yea and i try to think that way and act it out so that i can be a good example as a leader.. i try very hard to to make myself feel excited and priveledged to serve God but sometimes my body just tells me the opposite.. i get tired. But today i came to realise it today that it is definitely a great priveledge to serve God in such a wonderful way.. i mean heck, he gave me this talents and i should be proud of the one who gave it to me.. Jesus. Sheryl made me imagine what happened if i was part of those underpriveledged kids in sudan.. don't even have an opportunity to live a basic life or to even serve God in such a wonderful manner that i have now.. i am TRULY grateful for what i have. Today marks a day in which my thinking has definitely changed (or trying my best to change it). People around me that i work with sometimes have their shortcomings (me too) and i have to learn to forgive them.. no matter how hard it is or even if they don't realise what they have done is wrong.. but i'm still flesh & blood and i make mistakes but everytime i fall, Jesus is there to pick me up.. eventhough i have a lot of shame, blame, & sin.. Jesus has given us that promise in the bible. As a christian and as someone who is trying really hard to really love Jesus, i have to strive to put the interests of others ahead of me and always have a humble heart, thinking that others are better than me.. i learnt that today when i saw the pre-service bible verse in church today. A few good lessons learnt today... =)

No comments: