Saturday, August 06, 2005

All i Adore..

Well this week was particularly a rough one.. had to pull through it no matter what. Today after watching the movie screening in youth i was reminded that Jesus' grace is sufficient for me no matter what happens or how heavy my burden is.. =) Recently I borrowed a few cds from a fren and i took some titles that i wasn't interested in.. like the Parachute Band (btw i saw them performing live at hillsongs conference last year.. lol).. but i just wanted to check it out.. =) Nonchalantly i dragged myself to listen to it, and heard the 3rd track titled 'All My Life'.. this was one of the songs that really jumped out on me.. the lyrics are a constant reminder to me always that He is the one who free's me and will continue to be, my reason, my saviour & most importantly one who COMPLETEs me.. in good times, or the bad (like this week.. sigh) .

I had a bad verbal argument (no vulgar language lar, more like Sarcastic).. with someone that i keep very very close to my heart.. which added more pressure on my already bad week... i don't know whether it is settled between us but i feel so bad ='( Well, what can i say.. Jesus is my constant reminder of me relying more on Him.. even though i feel this way now.. Well, at least today wasn't quite a bad day.. =) Gtg now, need to sleep early, playing in dp tomorrow, plus having some rehearsals in the afternoon for some event la.. lol.. =)

Look to Him..

No comments: