Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Bewitched..

Finally! I was able to watch Bewitched! Pretty good movie but i think it's a lil' too short.. an hour and a half. Went to 1utama to watch it with ai leen at 9.45pm... Movie ended bout 11 something pm and then we took a long drive to KL and yea.... I got back quite late after sending her back... Hehe i did some cruel stuff and she threatened to write it up on her blog *bluek*.. hehe ok ok. In all really, i had a great time with you ai leen, it was great, and i hope you had a great time with me (hope you're reading this) =) *smiles*

On the other hand, here's an interview with Bono, from U2, one of the very few stars that i truly look up too and a rock icon that is very generous in helping the underpriviledged and i truly respect him. Bono is one of the few christian lads that 'made it big' in the music industry, whilst keeping his faith and christian values up to par, and it is personified in the music that he writes and perform. I am truly encouraged by this interview.. Bono: Grace over Karma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought the movie was a quite dumb. The mixture with reality and fiction and all that.. don't know whether I'm dumb for not getting it but I don't see what it means. Dunno. Sigh.. But it's interesting. Don't recommend anyone to watch it though. Speaking of which, Marche... Marche... when? when?