Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Perplexed.. Hurt?

Let me see, i got 2 complimentary RM250 STOMP tickets and went with dad on saturday.. best seats in the house, and best of all, it was great! Well it at least helped my bad day that was not getting better at all. Well, saw a number of church guys at STOMP too.. glad i got those tickets. And best of all, i just added another guitar to my collection :) anyway... on to the next boat..

Has anyone whom you hold so dearly close to your heart, told u something but actually went against it and compromised on what that was said? Well, i feel that way now.. it actually does hurt badly, especially finding it out from someone else... :( Humans will definitely feel confused, puzzled, and especially hurt, when someone that's so close to yr heart actually ignores you or not talk to you.. insensitive? I don't know... i gave up trying to figure that out because it hurts me more & more each time.. If u actually do care and love the person so much, u would take the effort and initiative to say hi, or to talk... in my case, i've done so much that i'm left so dry and can't give anymore, not because i don't want to, but because i have nothing after giving too much. Well, maybe there are answers that i do not know.. answers that will leave me devastated... or weeping on my knees? Well, God holds everything in His hands, as much as emotions may say otherwise, i choose to trust in Him.

Sigh, not done redesigning my room.. back to measuring some stuff so i can get it done with soon..

No comments: