Monday, October 17, 2005

Outbreak!


The weekend was great! It started on Friday night when we went to a gig at KL Jam Asia, in Hartamas, starring Edge of Fire, Qings & Kweens, Naked Breed and lastly, my exteacher.. Bejaya, together with Mozad. Was great... was there with Leen Leen, Serene, Barry, & Daniel... We definitely had a blast... I don't know, it's just weird because im like 'related' to most of them who were performing like Yings from Edge of Fire.. i grew up with him i church last time before he left, and his guitarist is Brian Siew's classmate.. Then Mozad, malaysia's best bassist, whom ive known personally for a long long time, and playing along with him is Bejaya, my exteacher. Then last but not least, Jai, from Naked Breed is Seken's brother in-law.... was a good night..

Oh yeah i forgot! Nick gave me a 'new' hairdo.. making me look abit gayish... no more spikee hair for me... hehe :D

Just got back from a movie with leen leen at 1 utama.. we watched Sky High... hehe.. i like :D
*Yawn* I'm tired .. want to sleep sleep ... lazy to write long long posts...

1 comment:

yingks said...

WhEE!:)