Tuesday, October 04, 2005

This life is so over-rated. People only want the best of you, whenever and wherever they want it.. and then leave you alone to decompose for the next... only god knows how long, before they need you again... Well, is this what human's that supposedly say that they 'care' and 'love' you, do to you? I question myself that each and everytime. People only want the best of you, nothing else, and to make it even better, the CLOSER people want it even better. I've gave up trying to figure that out, yet still very upset and emotional about it, eventhough i try my best not to. Well, humans like me only get emotional only if they care so much about the person that is doing this to you... whether it's non-intentional or done on purpose.. right? *.........pls*

Well, things that were said or promised to be done were not done.. even the smallest of things. It's just to show how much that someone value you and how important you are to him/her.. eventhough they say that you are..

It's like what the song, 'Best Of You', says, " Were you born to Resist of be Abused?" .. I guess i was abused..

This life is so empty, and best of all, it's way over-rated...

No comments: