Tuesday, May 09, 2006

May 9..

I got my PRS (Paul Reed Smith) Custom 24, 20th Anniversary, 10 Top guitar on the 11th of April.. Erin called me a braggart. People who own this guitar don't even need to open their mouth to brag, the guitar itself will do it for you. Well you know what's happening??? It's going to be shipped back to the PRS factory in Stevensville, MD, USA tomorrow for warranty related issues. I'm so upset.. all in less than a month! Happy now? I don't want to talk about it! I'm too upset!

Anyway for those of you who are interested, we're going to play badminton (& probably swim)again at Adrian Lee's Crib at 5pm today.. anyone interested just give him a call at 017-8898411 for directions..

Anyway, i gtg now, i really upset and getting depressed.. for the past week i've been arranging the shipping details (and etc) with my PRS dealer and PRS themselves on the warranty issue. The good news is that PRS is going to pay for my shippping both ways! (they better be for the price i paid for the guitar, i expect excellent cust serv) But the bad news is that I'll miss the guitar like hell. FedEx is coming over to pick my guitar up in the afternoon later... :( I feel like crying.. really :( *sob*sob*

No comments: