Monday, July 09, 2007

July 9.....

I am a piece of dead meat. Recording is coming up tomorrow running
all the way through to the end of the month, and my semester finals
are in 2 weeks. I am bound to screw this sem up. Plus there are
assignments to finish and only half are done because the lecturer
gave the summary on the other one later. Life can't get any better. I
am going to disappoint my parents with horrible results, not that I
want to, but I can foresee that happening due to time constraints.
Well, at least this puts more meaning into the word 'sacrifice'.. or
whatever the word is..

2 comments:

Aeric said...

it IS about "sacrifice". but also "priorities" and never forget what your parents sacrificed to put you through a good education

adriansern said...

hmm, yes I think thats the right word to use.. =)