Friday, August 08, 2008

Aug 7...

Hey guys.. it's been sometime since I last blogged, and now I've decided that I'll discipline myself to blog often.
Anyway to start off the whole blogging thing again, here's something interesting..

My friend Cheryl has decided to start a female accessories business that caters to well... females. It is a joint partnership with her fellow cousins. Here's the intro I copied directly from her website:

"This little band of merrymakers in their search for the "one piece only" decided to take matters into their own hands! We use stainless steel, silver, semi precious stones, crystals and some man made ones too! Its all about expressing yourself = accessorize!! accessorize in one offs!!! Welcome to the world of "bits and bobs" where there is something for everyone! I WANT TO ACCESSORIZE... Got to have to them, got to know more about the pieces, drop me an email at bitsnbobsmsia@gmail.com. We can send the pieces out by mail. However, please note that prices shown do not include shipping."

Do check them out at http://bitsnbobsmsia.blogspot.com

No comments: