Friday, November 11, 2005

November 11...

Yay! I finally got my request! I'm NOT playing for Christmas..!! WooHoo!! Reason 1.) Im NOT interested to play (u all know why.. don't ask). 2) Youth camp is right after Christmas and i have alot to do.. 3) I prefer Easter songs.. more rock-ish and more to my style.. for christmas it's better to give Thom a shot.. more to his jazz style.. =)
But u guys know the main reason why i don't want to play la.. that thing that happen with Ps Chris has turned my head around and pissed me off..

This last few days has been hard for me.. hurting and etc.. Don't know how to handle it... only God can help.... haih... only way to describe my self.. A Flower quickly fading, or just a wave tossed in the huge ocean... =(

Going out with bear soon.. have to get ready... =)