Tuesday, November 29, 2005

November 29...






OMGoodness i didn't realise it has been sometime since i last blogged. Lauranne MADE me do this.
I went for a camp! CAMP! FINALLY!... 2 Friday's ago. Gawd i had fun but the work load was insane... Being a RR cmdr ain't that easy. Not going to talk much about camp but i'll just explain in brief. I was in-charge of building the traditional Council Fire for the night of them camp and it's quite a huge task. Took 3 hours to chop up the wood needed, together with uncle Micheal Chang giving me a hand. Some of the wood logs were as big as Mabel Wong i dare say.. my hands hurt so badly after that. The fire for that night was great, the fire lasted from 8pm all the way to 7am in the morning.. we used it to reheat some BBQ left over from the previous night, for breakfast. We went River Trotting for about an hour.. well, going with little kids isn't that fun you know, but heck, we're there to take care of them. I have to admit, we had heaps of fun. During the river trotting activity, i got to test my pair of Teva's that i got 2 months back. I was really impressed by the grip it had on the wet rocks are river bed. I'm going to get a new pair for normal use and use my current one as a dedicated one for camping.. there goes another 240 bucks.. :( I got back from camp with 18 mosquito bites, including the 3 on my butt. Ouch. And also a sunburn.. bad bad one.. i think i got it when i was chopping the wood under the hot sun. :( I think i really overworked myself at camp. On monday, miaowkat and i couldn't help but to get our bodies 'tuned' in the massage parlour, by our regular masseurs. What a relieve.. =)

The last 2 weeks have been bad. Last saturday i found out my grandpa's kidney totally 100% faied and have to go for permanent dialysis ='( I miss all the good memories i used to have with my grandpa =( I can't get it anymore because of his condition .. we all know his time is coming up because of his heart, kidney, and stomach issues :(
And then there are issues with people and matters of the heart that are unsettled. Hurts, and a tinge of anger still lies deep down in my heart... Well .. Life is life... you have to live with all this kinds of things.

Anyway, here are some photos from camp.. a few photos of my sooooo cute baby niece and my nephews too... taken a few weeks ago during grandpa's 80th bday lunch..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh can you pls remove mention of me from your blog...

adriansern said...

eh it is the mcpolypterus...