Tuesday, April 18, 2006

April 18...

Sometimes do you wonder whether the people that say they are close to you actually really care about you? i don't know.. really..
Barry and I were having this chat about 2 weeks ago about that, and we were talking particularly about someone that is close to me.. andhe asked this question, "You obviousy care for her really well, taking her our for dinner's, driving her here and there.. but do you think she actually cares for you and spends time or at least take a lil' effort to send u a text message to brighten up ur day.. just the simplest of things, think about it, chew..". Then it strucked me. I'm still puzzled and have not answered that question yet.. I'm thinking about it... still trying to notice the slightest of cre shown to me .. anyway.. scrap it.. i don't intend to get depressed anytime sooner..

It's been a tiring weekend.. really.. so yups.. back to my books.. see ya!

No comments: